Some countries required document to be endorsed by the country where the document is originally issued, such as for the purpose of product registration in the overseas countries.
We work with legal offices and logistics to manage this service for client.
Document types eg.:
- Free Sale Certificate/Country of Origin certificate on the product status.
- ISO13485/GMP manufacturing certificate
- Letter of Appointment as Local Distributor/Agent
- Other documents and agreements
Document endorsement way includes any of these 3 different way, namely:
- Notarise: Notarised document by notary public.
- Apostille: Apostilled document until Ministry of Foreign Affairs without Country Embassy, that is recognised for those countries according to the Apostille Hague Convention.
- Legalise: Legalised document for all the steps until with the Country Embassy.
Note: Some document issued by a company which is not from the government agency, may not allowed to be apostilled or legalized. It may involve country chamber of commerce endorsement.
Legalization, Apostille, Notarise for Country Embassy in Singapore
(please contact ARQon if clarification required)
Singapore Academy of Law
Ministry of Foreign affairs
Country Embassy in Singapore